Headlines News :
Home » » Quality Plus Size Clothing For Ladies

Quality Plus Size Clothing For Ladies

Written By . on Monday, June 20, 2016 | 9:02 PM

I don't think there's any one store I'm 100% happy with, but I can give some weirdly specific recommendations if that's helpful, haha! Target is my favorite for really basic things like tees. Merona brand, not Mossimo, which is juniors stuff. I'm especially fond of their rayon scoop necks for a dressier option, but they do 100% cotton tees as well that are frequently $8 or less.
Land's End as mentioned can be great for basic items. Their target demographic is older, however, so cuts tend to be pretty relaxed. Their button-downs are the best I've ever found. I own probably a dozen. Order from the straight sizes, not the plus sizes---they're cut wider but not longer, and you aren't big enough to need them. Eddie Bauer in the same vein is good for wool cardigans and things like that when you want something very basic and good quality.
Loft is pretty great, especially for trendier basics. They're constantly running sales, so don't pay full price for anything. I haven't tried their basic tees, but I have some sweaters and blouses and they're holding up pretty well. The wool is not as good as LE's, but it's a good budget option.
I actually really like Old Navy, but I have to be extremely picky. The pixie pants are great for work. I like this year's pixie chinos as well. Good fit, don't stretch out like crazy over the day. I LOVE their linen pieces. They do linen crops, shorts, and some dresses every year, and they hold up really well. They do stretch out, since linen always does, but I live in their linen in the summer. Highly, highly recommend.
Gap does a great dress. Their fit-and-flare and shirt dresses are some of my favorites. Construction tends to be pretty good, but do read the reviews. I occasionally get some hits at Banana Republic, but by and large it's not much better than ON or Gap and comes at a much higher price point. They do nice button-downs and a pretty good wool pant. They run smaller, IMO.
JCP is a surprisingly good source of workwear. They get overlooked a lot because Macy's exists, but honestly, I think JCP has much better quality in their basic lines than Macy's does. Worthington does great work pants. I like the A.n.a. line a lot for slightly trendier items. They do good tees, shorts, jeans, etc. that are usually on par with somewhere like ON price-wise but tend to be made of better materials.
Plus size bodycon dress


Plus Size Jumpsuits



Plus Size Womens Coats and Leather Jackets


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Modern Plus Size Women - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template