Headlines News :
Home » » A Plus Size Girls Problem

A Plus Size Girls Problem

Written By . on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 | 1:02 AM

Well I have lots of things I hate about plus size clothing, but the number one problem I have is boobs. OMG. Boobs. It seems that every clothing line out there for plus size women seem to think that boobs only go up to a certain size, and then they just stop getting bigger. I can not tell you how many times I've tried on a 3XL (I'm a 2XL 18/20 size every where else) shirt and the bust line (empire waist clothing)still sits right below my nipple. Granted I have larger boobs for my size, but I shouldn't have to size up 3 sizes for my boobs to fit in something. They aren't that disproportionate. Whenever I run into this issue I always find the same item in the smaller sizes and you'd be surprised how many times they only made the boob part wider, and not longer too. I'm sorry, but when you're making anything with a boob line in plus size YOU CAN NOT JUST SIZE UP A SMALLER PATTERN. You have to take in to account that if the boob measurment goes up, the cup size goes up AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT!, but it is extremely frustrating.

Long, non-stretchy shirts. If a shirt gets to or goes past my hips, it won't fit unless it has some give/stretch to it. I've been trying to buy slightly longer shirts to wear with skinny jeans, partially so that I don't have to worry about constantly pulling my pants up or my shirt down. I'm about an XL on top and a 24 on bottom, so decently pear shaped. Dresses have to be either fit and flare or sized for my hips and belted at the waist. Ah, well. I have a cousin who has the same proportions, except that she has a super tiny waist and is about a size 6 on top and probably a 12 on bottom or something, so it's nice to know that someone got the better end of that deal. She's so pretty too- it gives me hope that my proportions might turn out similarly once I'm done losing weight.

Another issue is if there was one thing I wish I could change about all of women's clothing, standardized sizing. It would be so nice to know that no matter what the brand I'd be about the same size, of course +/- a size for preference on fit, but it'd still making shopping so much freaking easier.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Modern Plus Size Women - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template